Whether you are a small business working from a garage, neighborhood store front, or a walk-up office or you are a mid-sized or large company working from an industrial park or leased corporate headquarters, you must have the right business insurance protection.
Coverages and Plans Vary – Get the “Right” Insurance
Insurance must meet your current and anticipated needs. The consquences of a inadequate or no insurance coverage can results in a setback of time and costs – business distruption or at worst, complete business failure.
Insurance Considerations – What You May Cover & Protect
- Materials, Products & Equipment
- materials used for production / raw goods
- computer equipment / office equipment
- vehicles used for the business
- machinery used by the business
- loss prevention
- Transport and Shipping of Goods and Materials
- Physical Premises – Property & Casualty – Liability Insurance
- Building Owners
- Temporary Facilities
- Business Security, Methods & Proceedures
- Cyber attack
- Errors & Omissions
- Technology Coverages
- Employee Theft & Damages
Small Business Insurance Coverage For Miami / Dade, Broward and South Florida Region
Some Questions You May Ask – Do We Need or Have ….
- Wind Insurance?
- Flood Insurance?
- Fire Protection?
- Protection from Cyber Criminals?
- Protection from Theft?
- Protection from Employee Accidents?
- Protection from Supply-Chain Interruption & Deliveries
… and when is the last time you have reviewed your policies for suitability.
Contact the small business insurance experts of Miami / Dade & Broward. The Southeast Insurance Group understands the local and international business environment for businesses large and small. We can make a difference.
Small business insurance needs and the multinational insurance needs can both be similar in objectives, but distinctly different in strategy, method and scale.
As the small business wants to “protect the roof” over his company’s head and limit the down time in case of an accident or malicious act, so too does the larger corporation or business enterprise need to protect themselves as a going concern – uninterrupted (or limited by choice) by calamity – natural or man-made.
What Are Capital Goods And How Do I Protect My Business?
All businesses should have an objective towards protecting their “capital goods”. Capitals goods are the physical assets of the company for which it relies and uses to fulfill its obligations in the process of manufacturing, delivering or servicing it’s products & services.
Consumer Goods (Producer Goods) are the resulting assets at the end of the manufacturing & distribution process. These “goods” also need to be insured – at least up to the point of delivery.
Capital Goods and Consumer Goods of a Business Can be Covered by the Right Property & Casualty Insurance
Florida property and casualty insurance (products & rates) may take into unique consideration, all or part of, the propensity for damages & calamity as a result of :
- specific location
- crime in the area
- type of product or services
- methods of manufacturing / specific services
- age and type of facilities
- own vs lease (or rent)
- replacement value vs current value
- quantity and valuation of goods
Unique Florida Insurance Needs
South Florida represents unique insurance challenges for the small and large business alike. As we can prepare an insurance plan for the regional business of Florida and elsewhere, Southeast also provides the global, multinational enterprise the experienced and custom-tailored insurance products they will require.
The Southeast team of professionals welcome the opportunity to review your property & casualty insurance coverage. We will work with the aim of providing the “right” coverage to your business, for cost-effective & maximized insurance protection.
The insurance professionals at the Southeast Insurance Group are proud to be full-time residents of Miami and South Florida’s multi-cultured communities. With primary offices in Miami, and a newly opened Fort Lauderdale insurance office, the company principals and employees are fully adept at the unique insurance challenges and needs of South Florida .
Like the many customers of Southeast Insurance, we work and play in our Florida community. We are also multilingual, having the capability to discuss your insurance needs in at least Spanish, Portuguese, and French languages (Hablamos Espanol, Falamos Portuguese, Nous Parlons Francais).
What makes Miami insurance markets unique?
- the diverse, multicultural make up of the community. Miami and S. Florida is one of America’s top “melting-pots” of immigration and nationality – and growing. Southeast is part of the community in which is serves and provides insurance to the people and businesses of Miami with a real-world understanding of it’s challenges.
- a broad industry business environment. Miami competes globally in tourism, technology, import & export, banking, business services, marine & transport logistics and select manufacturing. providing insurance for multifaceted business climate, requires broad product capabilities and the experience and knowledge to implement. The Southeast Group has been providing insurance to Miami businesses for over three decades.
- growth as a Caribbean and South & Central American products & services gateway. Miami (South Florida) is a major United States import & export, multi-transport hub for ships, air, rail and trucking. As a gateway to the Caribbean insurance markets and South America insurance markets, The Southeast Insurance Group is able to provide customers with products, services and supporting professionals for the multinational corporation, the corporate key-persons, and the large regional businesses.