Airplane / Aircraft Insurance Coverage
With over 80 years of cumulative experience in the aviation industry, Southeast Insurance Group provides superior guidance with respect to coverage to all our clients in the event of a loss.
The Southeast aircraft insurance professionals are among the most respected and knowledgeable individuals in the aviation insurance business.
The Southeast Group is With You From Take-Off to Touch Down … and BEYOND
In the event of a Loss, as your broker Southeast Insurance Agents will use their expertise not only to help file but also settle a claim. Our agents are committed to providing service to our clients that extends beyond issuing a policy. Southeast’s Aviation department will provide competitive quotations that carefully place coverage tailored to your specific needs.
We will work hard to provide our clients with the most straightforward and comprehensive programs available.
Prop, Rotor & Jet Insurance
Aviation Fleets – Airports & Air Transport Insurance
Whether You Fly Recreationally or Transport Cargo… Southeast Can Help You!
- Air Charter Operations
- Flight Training Schools
- Government & Municipal Airports
- Commuter & Cargo Airlines
- Film & Broadcasting Aircraft
- Air Cargo
- Aircraft physical damage
- Aircraft hull deductible
- Third parties & their property
- Aircraft Total Loss only
- Modification Centers & Light Maintenance Facilities
- Engine Overhaul Facilities, Avionics Shops, Helicopters
- Fixed Base Operators
- Comprehensive Aviation Liability to Passengers
- Aviation war & political risks
- Aircraft equipment & spare parts
- Aircraft loss of use
- Aircraft crew & passenger personal accident
- Aircraft crew loss of license
- Aircraft engine mechanical breakdown
- Aerospace contingent hull & liability