In a competitive labor market or one where there is a transient and fluctuating Read more →
Companies who offer goods and services to the cruise industry are increasing required to provide a marine insurance package policy that addresses all the variable marine risks associated with working within the cruise industry – either aboard or ashore.
The companies (merchants, vendors, staff providers, and contractors) are assigned a concession under a contract or license, to provide such service(s).
The Southeast Insurance Group provides comprehensive insurance coverage packages to concessionaires for the cruise ship industry.
- Duty Free Gift Shops
- Internet Cafes
- Fitness Trainers
- Medical Services
- Shopping Programs
- Shore Excursion
- Medical Services
A customized marine insurance package policy from the Southeast Insurance Group can be developed to provide insurance coverage for wide-ranging concessionaire companies for protection involving their onboard activities, acts and omissions, risk and exposure to its equipment, inventory, staff and operations.
Southeast can provide worldwide insurance coverages on foreign flagged vessels operating with multi-national staff including US citizens.
A marine insurance package policy may include P&I Insurance (General Liability) with options & additions for:
- Property Insurance “All Risk” (hull & machinery)
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Inland Marine
- Foreign Liability Insurance
- Ocean Cargo
- Excess/Umbrella/Bumbershoot Liability
- Foreign Auto Coverage
- US General Liability
Southeast will work with the cruise ship vendor / concessionaire towards addressing:
- Maritime Labor Convention Insurance Requirements
- Cruise Ship Vendors Insurance Packages
- Crew P & I Insurance
- Independent Contractors P and I Insurance
- Maritime Employers Liability Insurance
- Maritime Commercial Liability Insurance