In a competitive labor market or one where there is a transient and fluctuating Read more →
Whether you are a small business working from a garage, neighborhood store front, or a walk-up office or you are a mid-sized or large company working from an industrial park or leased corporate headquarters, you must have the right business insurance protection.
Coverages and Plans Vary – Get the “Right” Insurance
Insurance must meet your current and anticipated needs. The consquences of a inadequate or no insurance coverage can results in a setback of time and costs – business distruption or at worst, complete business failure.
Insurance Considerations – What You May Cover & Protect
- Materials, Products & Equipment
- materials used for production / raw goods
- computer equipment / office equipment
- vehicles used for the business
- machinery used by the business
- loss prevention
- Transport and Shipping of Goods and Materials
- Physical Premises – Property & Casualty – Liability Insurance
- Building Owners
- Temporary Facilities
- Business Security, Methods & Proceedures
- Cyber attack
- Errors & Omissions
- Technology Coverages
- Employee Theft & Damages
Small Business Insurance Coverage For Miami / Dade, Broward and South Florida Region
Some Questions You May Ask – Do We Need or Have ….
- Wind Insurance?
- Flood Insurance?
- Fire Protection?
- Protection from Cyber Criminals?
- Protection from Theft?
- Protection from Employee Accidents?
- Protection from Supply-Chain Interruption & Deliveries
… and when is the last time you have reviewed your policies for suitability.
Contact the small business insurance experts of Miami / Dade & Broward. The Southeast Insurance Group understands the local and international business environment for businesses large and small. We can make a difference.